Tuesday 12 November 2013

Idea 1...

As my first final idea I'm going for a very metallic monochrome colour theme inspired by the white/ice queens from the films The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe and Alice in Wonderland. My favourite product we were taught about and practised using was the tuplast. Although it creates a very simple effect, I love the simplicity of it, usage and result, and with a silver coloured over the top it will look amazing. When practising with it I created veins on the arm, I intend to do this over the face creating branches/veins as though if we could see our veins in a beautiful rather thang vulgar, masculine way, we would see them in a shimmering silver form, over a white base, metallic grey smoky eye, silver lips with a slight pink twinge, grey contour and a slicked up and voluminous up-do side bun on the top/side of the head.



No comments:

Post a Comment