Tuesday 12 November 2013

Idea 2...

For my second idea I am going to adapt the skills we were taught with when creating facial hair with crepe hair. I'm going to take the idea from the film The hunger Games of the gamekeepers styled beard and pretend that if women were to one day have facial hair, how they would style it, and as we dye, cut and style the hair on our head in fabulous ways I predict women would do the same to the face. I will use primary colours and green they all blend well, and stick them onto the face, a widows peak on the forehead and swirled side burns as contour. I will have normal foundation, golden smoky eye, red lip and similar to my first idea slicked down hair in a centre part, then two large voluminous buns on each side of the head.



No comments:

Post a Comment